Creatives and artists have enough to do without figuring out how to present their work online. That’s where I can help. I’m a brand designer, WordPress web developer and sage counselor that would love to bring your unique vision to the digital realm. Get online, get hired. Simple as that.
Artist’s Online Presence Package
Get your art online already.
You’ve been intending to put your work into an online portfolio, or even set yourself up to get hired. A professional, custom logo and web presence is the foundation for this, and the whole process will go smoothly with me on your side.
What you get:
- Logo design (original vector files for print/web use)
- WordPress website (Up to 5 pages of content including portfolio/gallery of your work)
- Assistance with purchasing hosting through a trusted company
- Instructions and training
Price: $500 (Payment plan discussed before work begins)
Some additional fees:
- WordPress theme ($40-$80)
- Hosting account ($60 for first year)
Collaborative Synergy Sessions
This is the sage guidance you’ve been looking for. We will uncover your purpose and define the direction for your livelihood.
Not sure how to turn your natural gifts into a creative career?
How can you make money doing what you love?
Which way should you navigate to create your own path?
These are just a few questions you may have when it comes to packaging and selling what you do. During our 1-hour session we can discuss intuitive and tangible ways you can blaze your own trail, and become the professional creative you know you are.
You will gain a clearer picture of how you can best utilize your inherent talents to help the people you want to work with or sell to.
Working with Trista surpassed my expectations. After just one meeting, I had a major breakthrough. Her methods are not usual and her language is not the typical marketing jargon. She has an intuitive gift to ask the perfect questions in order to get right to the heart of what you need. She’s like a counselor who helps you articulate truths about your desires for your business that you might not even realize were there. It is both simple and profound. Trista’s priority is to help you grow your business authentically so that it is a genuine extension of you. It doesn’t even compare to traditional business training, and that’s a great thing because who wants a one-size-fits-all approach to something as personal as your livelihood?
Megan Intfen, Energy Healer and Holistic Health Coach
What you get:
- Questionnaire to uncover your essence and discover your direction
- 1-hour session via Skype or in person to brainstorm ideas and come up with strategies for your online presence
- Personalized report and resources afterward to get you moving in the right direction
If you’re frustrated and pulling your hair out trying to learn WordPress, I’m here to help! I’m a lifelong creative that understands your struggle. No geek-speak here, just a fellow creative that loves to build and manage websites to help you look professional online.
What would cost you tons of time and frustration becomes a dream with my help! Consider me your geeky little fairy.
Some common requests I can help with:
- Add widgets to your sidebar or other areas on your site
- Change the look and feel to match your branding like fonts, colors and textures
- Plugin updates, or installing necessary ones for security and backups
- Investigate (figure out) the theme you’re using and provide detailed instructions for how to use it
- Categorize and tag existing posts
- Add extras like testimonials or email list opt-in forms
- Header/navigation styling or re-organization
- Fix layout of pages
- Create custom forms to make client intake easier and save you time.
Price: $50/hour (Time estimate to be given and approved by you before work begins)
Get in touch
The packages and prices listed here are special offerings for friends of the Blue Cone Studios community. If you have a larger project that needs custom solutions, you can learn more about what I do and how on my website.
Author: Trista Dedmon
Brand & Web Designer + Sage Counsel for Creative Entrepreneurs. Trista also acts as the chaos organizer and social liasion at Blue Cone Studios.